The Wisconsin Chapter is comprised of eight divisions, encompassing eight Local Unions. For a list of NECA members by division and specific information on each area, click on the division name or see our division map (both below).
NECA membership is voluntary, and the contractors who join NECA do so because they desire to be the best they can be. NECA contractors and their staff are highly trained in the latest technologies and set the standard for excellence in the electrical industry. Our aim is to guide consumers to choose a NECA contractor as the need arises for electrical work.
Wisconsin Chapter Divisions
- Fox Valley Division (Local Union #577)
- Janesville-Beloit Division (Local Union #890)
- Kenosha Division (Local Union #127)
- Indianhead Division (Local Union #14)
- Madison Division (Local Union #159)
- Wisconsin Valley Division (Local Union #388)
- Northeastern Division (Local Union #158)
- Racine Division (Local Union #430)
Additional Chapter Resources
- Iowa Chapter (Local Union #704)
- Michigan Chapter (Local Union #219)
- Twin Ports-Arrowhead Chapter (Local Union #242)
The Wisconsin Chapter also includes several AFFILIATE MEMBERS. These firms are not electrical contractors, but are directly involved in the electrical construction industry, such as supply companies, and architect and engineering firms.
Click on the map to view division information.